Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ai Think Things Are Crazy Here...

So last Tuesday my life got a bit more exciting, actually it always seems to be doing that, maybe eventually it will cease to be exciting and then when a dull streak finally occurs I will post and say that my life has been very eventful because suddenly things changed a lot, does it really work like that? I’m not certain. Anyway I was sitting with a cup of tea and a warming a frying pan for stir fry. Bella was sitting over by the steps. Things that day were quiet but as I was preparing the vegetables the wind suddenly picked up. She smiled wickedly. It got a raised eyebrow from me. “Bella what’s going on?” She turned to me and smiled. “Nothing much, just being an older sister…” Then I saw it, approaching the window, it blew open and into the house came a small dark bird with a black witches hat on top of its head. I thought it was rather cute with the striped plumage and all, and then it started flying around my head. “What is this? Bella?” I asked impatiently, she smiled. It was then that Boswell decided to walk across the kitchen counter. He saw me swatting around my head and followed my arms to the bird. The bird let out a little peep and moved towards Boswell. “Garbage & filth!” He screamed. Bella smiled. “Wow, you even screamed with the ampersand, I’m impressed.” “Why is Ai here, you know we don’t get along!” Boswell exclaimed as he leapt onto the handle of the frying pan which fell to the floor, dumping my fresh vegetables all over the floor. I shook my head, quite bothered by this. I picked up the frying pan ready to smack that silly bird, I didn’t even care that it was cute; my vegetables were on the floor! “Woah!” Bella jumped up, “I was only having a bit of fun, ease up will you?” She looked at the bird. “Ai my dear, come here.” The little shadowy bird obeyed immediately, landing gently on her shoulder. Boswell shook his head, we exchanged a glance. If I can say one thing about Miss Bella Argyle, it is that she does what she wants…

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites