Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Knifin' Around

So today I answered the door, I looked and saw no one, but as I closed it a shrill voice called out. “Hoorary! I’m here to visit!” I looked down; it was the happy knife son of the happy knife neighbors next door. “Hoorary I wish to borrow sugar!” He squealed. “For cookies!!” I looked at him and shrugged. “Sure buddy.” But as I turned to go to the kitchen I heard a dark laugh. I turned around to see the happy knife son neighbor come flying at me through the air, a dark glare in his eyes. “I’m also here to murder!!” I should pause to mention, this happens somewhat frequently with these neighbors, they moved in sometime last year. Boy, do they keep my life interesting. It I shouted and the corpse boy from Castcom came over, “Woah!” He shouted, a flying knife boy!” He jumped in the way and the knife son pierced him, of course he didn’t feel a thing, instead he plucked the knife son out of his chest and slid him into the wooden knife block in the kitchen. “Here’s the sugar.” I said as I handed it to him, he nodded and took them both next door. Then I went back to working on my projects.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites