Tuesday, September 12, 2006

She has gone mad...

Well, um...Bella has been busy, that's about all I can say. This past week has been madness, sheer and absolute insanity. Besides finding out more about the mysterious tag-a-long from Castcom (I'll go into more detail later, there is enough there to be an entire post in-and-of itself) Bella has made my life a mess for the time being. When the boy and I returned no one was home, that was Sunday afternoon, by the evening I had an unexpected guest...chaos. I heard footsteps approaching the door, with a bang my front door opened as Bella kicked it open. “HAH HAH HAH!” She laughed wildly. “Faux, you MUST see this!” “What's up?” I asked hesitantly. Bella grinned madly as she held up an old sack with a moderately-sized round object inside. She hurled it onto the kitchen table and slumped into a chair. I slowly and cautiously opened the bag, as soon as I saw it's contents I drew back. It was a HEAD! “Grow a backbone!” She sneered as she pulled the contents out onto the table. Before us laid the head of the Witch of Cornwall. “You...killed her!” I shouted. She shook her head impatiently. “I decapitated her, I didn't kill her.” “What's the difference?” I shouted. “The difference is that I'm still alive.” The Witch spoke as she opened one eye and peered angrily at us. “How is that possible?” I backed up a few steps. It was then that I bumped into the boy from Castcom, I stopped questioning then. “Why did you do this?” I pressed. “To save my brother.” Bella replied coldly. “Mercy Boswell!” I exclaimed, where is he?” “He's right here.” Bella sighed as she pulled a small figure from her pocket. “Confound it Bella!” A tiny voice shouted. She gently placed him in my hands where I could get a better look at him. Once again, he was an imp, but this time he was no larger than a tea bowl. I nearly fell over from the shock of it all. “Why?” I asked. “His protection.” Bella replied nonchalantly. “I couldn't sit around, you have to understand that.” I shrugged and took another glance at the very frustrated Boswell. “Clearly.” Was the only word I could muster.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites