Tuesday, September 19, 2006

EZ Pass Egypt!

I was out driving for a while and I had to get onto the turnpike. No problem right? When is that ever the case with me...seriously. I leaned out the window to get my ticket when SHUMP it was consumed by the machine. I pulled over and went to the window, the lady looked at me and I explained the situation. She quickly printed me a new ticket and slid open the window, she extended her hand, only to have the ticket sucked upward. It was caught in the vile hands of the KING EMPEROR NIGHTMARE EGYPTIAN MONSTER #XIII. He snickered as he floated menacingly over the toll plaza. “You shall never be able to use the turnpike insolent fool!” I was confounded, for I quickly tried a flying ninja kick and released a few white doves through a burning ring of fire just for effect...nothing. Woo, I was tired by that point. I slumped into my car, feeling completely defeated. It was then that I sat upon a flute given to me by a strange old man a number of years ago. I quickly pulled it out and held it aloft, knowing that Medieval flute music was the little-known cure for all variations of the Nightmare Egyptian Monster!! As I began my song the beast began to belch fire. The toll plaza erupted into flames and drivers took this opportunity to speed on through, toll-free...except for it sucked for the people getting on because when they got off, no ticket...As my song finished the beast split into four pieces and flew off in each of the cardinal directions. The lady in the toll both nearest me (which conveniently survived) handed me the legendary EZ PASS INFINITY! Thanks toll roads...now I can drive forever!!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites