Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Psuedo Super Sentai Spectacular

So onto business, I have been away for longer than expected but at least I have made it to this Tuesday. The villainous CEO of Castcom had tried to destroy me and others around me, that is where I draw the line… And so I left for the Castcom headquarters once more. Before I had done it to investigate, now I was here to settle a matter. This customer had a complaint, press one for more options…I quickly entered the building and took no time to stop at the front desk; instead I brushed by the people downstairs and went straight to the elevator. No one stopped me; all the doors were left unlocked, all the way to the main office. Strange, I thought. And then, I suddenly knew why, I had fallen into a trap! The office doors slammed shut and the lock clicked. Suddenly a huge pale fist came pummeling through the large glass windows. As the fist pulled away I could see the smiling face of the CEO. He had somehow grown the size of a small sky-scraper! Seriously I’m still kicking myself for not bringing my Henshin wristwatch. He reached his hand in again but I artfully dodged his hand, only to then leap upon it and use his arm as a bridge. With a flick of his wrist the vile CEO dropped me onto the room of the building. “I’m going to connect you to a phone and sap your soul by placing you on hold!”…If you still have any additional questions please stay on the line, an operator will be with you shortly… I bolted at once for the door, knowing I was, yet again, no match for this creature. However the door leading away was locked as well. I turned to look at him again when a glimmering object caught my eye. Wrapped around his middle finger like a ring was a piece of string fastened to a dangling key. I ran with all my might along his arm once more and just barely managed to grasp it. I yanked it off and felt it grow warm in my hand. It fired away toward the lock, drawn by its own power. However it was not the correct lock! Instead the key zoomed to a small shed I had not noticed before. It slid into a lock with a skull etched into it. With a shudder the shed door broke off into several pieces. I watched breathlessly. The CEO, it seemed, did likewise. Out of the shadows emerged a boy followed by three small flies. He had stitches on his arms and face, it appeared as if he were a Frankensteined creation. He looked back and forth quietly, a straight look upon his face. “Well then, I suppose it’s time I take out the trash…it’s been around so long it has begun to reek!” A wild grin overtook his features and he came rushing towards us…

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites