Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hello everyone!

I'm mixing it up yet again. I think I've pretty much determined that Faux LeRoy simply does not work as he is right now. check out my other blog : fauxplay and see what I've got cooking now. I think it's time to institute changes of the highest order. It's time to mix it up and break it down! So everybody hang tight, check back every Tuesday. I may not have much more for Faux. I had planned on finishing the Ragnarok story but to capture th entire tale would be a massive endeavor. Still I'd like to pen it one day. I just don't think I have the knack for a constant story arc comic. So if anyone out there is better at pacing a story get in touch, I'm always up for a collaborative project. Anyway, check back, there may be some new links to check out.

~Faux LeRoy

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites