Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Extra Sized! Plus Yes!



Here's the new post! Since I didn't get one up for New Year's Day I made this one extra large. We're dealing with some big things now...Though I had tho think, is this story installment working? Originally each week was to be self-contained but once I shifted to comic mode that all changed. Hop on over to my other blog so see my new idea. A more classic way to do comics. I'm playing with the idea to put this one on hiatus and focus on something more like that. This blog isn't stopping yet, updates will still be regular on Tuesdays, so keep checking back. But, for a while I think I'm going to try to get something additional up on the other site as well. Check them both and let's see where this goes!
~Faux

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites